The IRSE Thailand Section was opened at an inaugural meeting on 27th July 2016 held at Kasetsart University in Bangkok.
The IRSE President 2016-17 (Charles Page) participated in the opening event with Dr Wichai Siwakosit, the IRSE Thailand Section Chairman.
The purposes of the section are to:
- Promote the benefits of IRSE membership and actively seek new members.
- Implement regular technical meetings, social activities and participate in regional yearly events.
- Hold joint site visits with regional organisations to view and assess developments in the industry.
- Promote the benefits of IRSE licensing and how this can be an asset for professional and personal development.
- Instigate a regional IRSE examination centre in Thailand.
Thailand section events details can be found on the events page.
IRSE Thailand section committee
- Chairman: Dr Wichai Siwakosit
- Vice-Chairman: Paul Harland
- Secretary: Vasuwee Euanchita
- Treasurer/Events Manager:
- Committee members:
- Chakkarin Prinyasart
- Walaiporn Leelawannee
- Edward Wistance
- Mahyar Borhan
- Anan Phonimdang
- Mongkol Konghirun