|ATO: integration to achieve a truly interoperable system||09/05/2019 09:00||London, UK|
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ben Rule, Director of Railway Operations, HS2 Ltd
- George Clark, Director of Engineering, Transport for London and President of IRSE from April 2019
- Thomas Godfrey, Head of Engineering UK, RCS Region North, Bombardier.
- Stefan Rosendahl, Technical Project Manager, Stadler
This event is kindly sponsored by:
- Railway Gazette International
- Railway Industry Association
For further details and information on how to book your place, please go to https://t.co/NEs0gEkoFZ
|YM Weekend Workshop for IRSE Exam Preparation||01/06/2019 09:45||Derby|
|Future Communications Systems||18/09/2019 09:00||London|
Details including speakers and booking information will be announced shortly.
|Developments in Train Location Systems||26/02/2020 09:00||London UK|
Details including speakers, topics, venue, timing, costs and how to book to be announced shortly.
The seminar is expected to cover development in axle counters, GPS, video balise and other equipment.