THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED - if you are interested, please click on the link below to register your interest and be put on the waiting list.
This year’s CBTC conference will be held on November 29th and 30th at Fairmont Royal York, in the heart of downtown Toronto.
The IRSE invites you to attend to listen and contribute to the debate about:
- Is there a place for Fixed Block Train Control in 21st century rail transit?
- Inspiring confidence - CBTC end user experience
- CBTC for light rail - Eglington project update
- CBTC case study - MTA Maryland's experience with a brown field installation
- NYCT Flushing project
- The ATS challenge for multiple CBTC upgrades
- New York City Transit Signalling - testing new technology for CBTC acceleration
- Beyond good design: maintenance and operational recovery strategies to minimize service disruptions
- Digitalization of CBTC deployment
- Is stacking trains with CBTC worth the risk?
- Lessons in implementing CBTC in brownfield environment on London Four Line Modernization (4LM) project
Also technical visits to TTC operation and maintenance facility at Hilcrest.
See attachment below for the full agenda.
We are proud to announce the following sponsors:
- Alstom - Platinum
- Gannett Fleming - Platinum
- Wabtec Railway Electronics - Platinum
- WSP - Platinum
- Hatch - Gold
- CBTC Solutions and Green Aspects - Joint Gold
- Parsons - Gold