THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED - if you are interested, please click on the link below to register your interest and be put on the waiting list.
This year’s CBTC conference will be held on November 29th and 30th at Fairmont Royal York, in the heart of downtown Toronto.
The IRSE invites you to attend to listen and contribute to the debate about:
• Project updates, specifically for Canadian CBTC projects currently being implemented or planned;
• The application of CBTC on LRT, and commuter rail transit systems;
• Lessons learned in implementing CBTC in a brownfield environment;
• CBTC revenue service operating and maintenance experience;
• Looking to the future; what are the user business needs? What research & development is currently underway on new/improved technologies to further improve operating performance while reducing life cycle costs?"
We are proud to announce the following sponsors:
- Alstom - Platinum
- Gannett Fleming - Platinum
- Wabtech Railway Electronics - Platinum
- WSP - Platinum
- Hatch - Gold
- CBTC Solutions and Green Aspects - Joint Gold
- Parsons - Gold