The IRSE Thailand Section was opened at an inaugural meeting on 27th
July 2016 held at
Kasetsart University in Bangkok. The IRSE President 2016-17 (Charles
Page) participated in the opening event with Dr Wichai Siwakosit, the IRSE
Thailand Section Chairman.
The Section Committee comprises the following people:
Chairman : Dr
Vice-Chairman : Paul Harland
Secretary : Arnut Srisakuldee
Treasurer/Events Manager : Vasuwee Euanchita
Committee member : Chakkarin
Committee member : Walaiporn Leelawannee
Committee member :
Committee member : Mahyar Borhan
Committee member : Anan
Committee member : Mongkol Konghirun
The purposes of the
Section are to:
- Promote the benefits of IRSE membership and actively seek new members.
- Implement regular technical meetings, social activities and participate in
regional yearly events.
- Hold joint site visits with regional organisations to view and assess
developments in the industry.
- Promote the benefits of IRSE licensing and how this can be an asset for
professional and personal development.
- Instigate a regional IRSE examination center in Thailand.