Welcome to the IRSE Singaporean Section web page. We hope that IRSE members visiting Singapore will be able to join us at some of our events and meetings. If you have a presentation that would like to share with us you would be more than welcome as we are keen to have presentations from around the world.
Meetings and events
The Singaporean Section of the IRSE meets bi-monthly throughout the year. We usually meet on a Saturday lunchtime at a variety of venues. The meeting is usually followed by lunch at the venue.
For 2015, we have a variety of presentations planned, by both local and external presenters.
Future presentations include:
- SMRT NSEW Line Resignalling: Wayside Cut-In and Test Methodology for Interface and Changeover Design. (Presenter: Mr Gregory Lamoureux)
- SMRT North-South Line Extension Signalling. (Presenter: Mr Koh Chin Keong)
- SMRT NSEW Line Resignalling: Wayside Interlocking Design and Changeover Principles. (Ms Varalakshmi Penneru)
- Faults and Failures in Railway Signalling Systems. (Presenter: Mr M.P.White)
- Do We Need Systems Engineering Process for Signalling Projects? (Presenter: Dr Sam Chan)
- Brownfield Resignalling Projects: Guiding Principles, Options and Constraints. (Presenter: Mr Richard Roberts)
Full details of the above presentations are available from the Secretary Mr Martin White. Both members and non-members of the IRSE are encouraged to attend.
Meetings with other regional IRSE sections
Later this year we are going to meet with other IRSE sections in ASEAN. This meeting will take place in Bandung, Indonesia. It follows the successful first ASEAN IRSE meeting in Kuala Lumpur in 2014. Further details are available from the Secretary, Mr Martin White.