The IRSE is delighted to announce that the third CBTC conference will be held in November 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
The conference is about "Communication Based Train Control and Beyond" and is on Thiursday 29th and Friday 30th November 2018. It is again sold out.
The IRSE invites you to attend to listen and participate in discussions about:
- Project updates, specifically for Canadian CBTC projects currently being implemented or planned;
- The application of CBTC on LRT and commuter rail transit systems;
- Lessons learned in implementing CBTC in a brownfield environment;
- CBTC revenue service operating and maintenance experience;
- The future of CBTC, what are the user business needs? What research & development is currently underway on new / improved technologies to further improve operating performance while reducing life cycle costs?
THIS EVENT IS NOW FULLY BOOKED - Please click here for details of how to register your interest and be put onto the waiting list (recommended browser Internet Explorer).
If you do not have an IRSE login, please register by clicking here - you will receive a confirmation from the IRSE in a few working days. You will then be able to register your interest for the CBTC conference via the above link.
||£170 GB ($280 CAD)
||£200 GB ($330 CAD)|
||£190 GB ($310 CAD)
||£220 GB ($360 CAD)|
Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front Street W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 1E3.
For directions click here
The IRSE are proud to announce the following sponsors: