The IRSE is delighted to announce that the third CBTC conference will be held in November 2018 in Toronto, Canada.
The conference is about "Communication Based Train Control and Beyond" and is on Thiursday 29th and Friday 30th November 2018.
The IRSE invites you to attend and welcomes proposals for papers and presentations on the following or related topics:
- Papers providing project updates, specifically for Canadian CBTC projects currently being implemented or planned;
- Papers related to the application of CBTC on LRT and commuter rail transit systems;
- Papers providing lessons learned in implementing CBTC in a brownfield environment;
- Papesr on actual CBTC revenue service operating and maintenance experience;
- Papers looking to the future, what are the user business needs? What research & development is currently underway on new / improved technologies to further improve operating performance while reducing life cycle costs?
Submit your abstract to the conference organisers by September 28th.
Registration has opened - Please click here for details of how to book (recommended browser Internet Explorer).
If you do not have an IRSE login, please register by clicking here- you will receive a confirmation from the IRSE in a few working days. You will then be able to register for the CBTC conference via the above link.
||£170 GB ($280 CAD)
||£200 GB ($330 CAD)|
||£190 GB ($310 CAD)
||£220 GB ($360 CAD)|
Fairmont Royal York, 100 Front Street W, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5J 1E3.
For directions click here
The IRSE are proud to announce the following sponsors: